Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Merry Christmas!

It was a wonderful day full of so much fun!  We started our morning with a whole school sing-a-long in the gym!  Check out a few songs in the video below! Even Flash the Timber-wolf got into the holiday spirit!  We also celebrated December birthdays at the morning meeting!  Ember and Mason are our December birthdays!






Then we had donuts and milk for Mason's birthday!  What a fun day for a birthday!  After that, we finished wrapping presents for YOU!  Your child brought home a gift bag just for mom's and dad's, but you must wait to open it until Christmas!  I mean it's only fair if they have to wait for their Santa gifts!  It is breakable, so be careful!  

Next we had our cozy time and watched The Polar Express.





We ended our day with our AMAZING winter party!  We had fun decorating sugar cookies, making reindeer thumbprint ornaments and playing a silly snowman game!  THANK YOU THANK YOU to all the wonderful parents who sent in supplies, money or came to help!  It is greatly appreciated and the kids had a blast!  THANK YOU to our awesome room mothers, Jackie and Mara for all their hard work organizing it.  

Click on the video below to see the fun game!  The rest are pictures.  














Another big THANK YOU for all the wonderful gifts I received!  Your children are a gift to teach every single day and I am truly blessed!  I am so happy I left my comfort zone (teaching at the same school for the last 12 years)  and chose to teach at this new, wonderful school because it has been nothing but amazing!  I love all the individual gifts, as well as my class gifts that everyone chipped in for!  (personal laminator, laminating sheets, Starbucks gift cards, Chick-fil-A gift cards and calendar for the classroom and a Bluetooth speaker!)  WOW! You guys totally out did yourselves and I am blown away and beyond grateful and thankful!  

In your child's backpack is a gift from me to them.....a picture book and a box of math manipulatives!  I hope they enjoy!  

Have a WONDERFUL winter break, a very Merry Christmas and A Happy New Year!  I will see you and your sweet children in 2017!
Love,
Mrs. Concannon

No comments:

Post a Comment