Saturday, May 28, 2022

Officially First Graders!

 THANK YOU so much for an amazing school year! I loved being your child's teacher and appreciate the support from so many wonderful families! While I am always ready for summer, it is also so hard to let them go!  One of the hardest things about being a teacher is that we spend all year building a little family and then have to let them go.  I will forever remember them and I hope they will forever remember me!  I hope they always know that Ms. Concannon loves them and is so proud of them!

I have posted many photos on our class Facebook page the past couple of weeks, but wanted to share a few here for those of you who didn't join the group.

I hope to see you at our summer playdates!

Field Day Fun







Last Day of School
























No comments:

Post a Comment