Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Happy Last Day of School!

Have a great summer!
I will miss your sweet kiddos so much!
I hope to see everyone at the playdates this summer!

Right after the kiddos left, the mail was delivered and we received letters from our friends in Budapest, Hungary, that we Skyped with during International Week!  Just hours too late!  If your child attends summer school I will be there the last two weeks and get them a letter.  If they want to write to them this summer you can bring me a letter at the playdates, they can bring it to me at summer school or we can arrange a way to get them to me and I will send a packet back to Hungary later on this summer. If your child isn't attending summer school, but your child would like a letter feel free to let me know and we can arrange a way to get one to you. Please let your child know and show them this picture! Mrs. Hopper, in the office, said it was so cool to get international mail and she even had to sign for it!




Enjoy a few pictures from our last day in Kindergarten.

















Our completed Service Learning board

Hope to see you on June 11th at 6:00 at Cosmo Park!
(Dino Park)

No comments:

Post a Comment